This grant is open for application from 2nd May 2022 to 10th September 2022
Skies Educational seeks application from researchers to provide funding for Short Term, Community-led Research. Skies Educational encourages community-led collaborations between communities and researchers, such that the latter apply their research and knowledge for the betterment of the former and society at large. The program is a model for linking researchers with communities to focus on research and development towards solving societal problems and ultimately end up in research commercialization.
- The grants for this call for proposal range between US$ 400 to US$ 600
- Grant projects generally must be completed from 3 to 6 months.
- The grant is open to researchers from all regions
- Applicants must be PhD holders
- Scholarly publications, at least three, from reputable journal(s)
- Must have benefited from similar or lesser grants with good track records
The following must be submitted as an e-mail, with the necessary attachment to [email protected]
- An Application Letter
- Summary of research activities with a clear statement of purpose
- Proposed Budget
- Curriculum Vitae
- PDF of publications from reputable journals, at least three, for assessment
- Evidence of being an awardee of similar or lesser past grants, with good track records
- Community-researcher letter of collaboration and commitment
The application must be submitted to [email protected], not later than 11:59 pm, 10th September 2022. Late submission will not be entertained.
Please, direct inquiry to: [email protected]